Plundercraft Collaborative Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plundercraft Collaborative Forum

News, announcements, dev log, and everything Plundercraft here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
n1k10s
Ruler of the Seven Seas
n1k10s

Booty : 105

"The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big! Empty
PostSubject: "The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big!   "The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Waiting for, "Restone Host", I've been busy building this :3 Its not nearly completed but, like I said, I'd post what I have been working on. I'll continually post pics of it as the build progresses. As for the server, soon friends. I'm sorry for the wait. It's out of my hands at this point.

You can't quite see it in these two pics but the upper deck becomes wider than the lower one and engulfs it.. It's not actually two ships stacked on top of each other xD It'll make more sense as I continue to upload
"The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big! 2011-019
"The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big! 2011-020
Back to top Go down
https://plundercraft.editboard.com
Blazroy McCoy
Water dog
Blazroy McCoy

Booty : 44

"The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big! Empty
PostSubject: SSIICCKK!!!   "The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 pm

SIIIIICK AS!!! That....IS.....AWESOME!!! Fantastic work n1k10s! I'm eager for more pics already Smile
Back to top Go down

"The Big One" Rebuilt, Modified, and twice as big!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plundercraft Collaborative Forum :: Development :: The Workbench :: The Gallery-
Jump to: