Plundercraft Collaborative Forum

News, announcements, dev log, and everything Plundercraft here!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Updated Server Information for the upcoming week (Nov 18th)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
n1k10s
Ruler of the Seven Seas

Booty : 105

PostSubject: Updated Server Information for the upcoming week (Nov 18th)   Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Hey everyone. Hopefully all get a chance to read this for below lies IMPORTAN Tinformation that involves YOU. I am scheduling a world reset during this upcoming week, reason being that the server, structure-wise, really hasn't gone in the direction that I want it to. I understand everyone's concern over the structures they have built and will import any finished/close to finished structure that anyone would like to keep. All I ask is that people simply reply to this topic and write down the coordinates (both x and z) of their structure's location. I will then save the surrounding area as a schematic and will then implement the area in the new world. Please note however that any structure NOT built to theme* has a chance of being rejected and will not be reflected over. For any structure rejected, I will notify the builder(s) and will try to create a compromise. The only reason behind this is that this server, being a realistic server, needs to have realistic buildings and needs to follow certain building codes. You can find more information about the building codes in the building guide section found in this forum. I appreciate those willing to stick around and hope to read your reply soon hereafter,

-n1k10s
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plundercraft.editboard.com

Updated Server Information for the upcoming week (Nov 18th)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1